Saturday 26 May 2007

A Disclaimer

I was chatting to somebody the other day and they mentioned that I should have some sort of disclaimer on the blog. "This Does Not Reflect Official Policy" or something. Apparently it's so that

a) if I say something naughty it might help me with the "bringing the Force into disrepute" charge and;
b) so that people don't think it's an official Police Force site.

Now, I'm in with the first. Anything to help me see my pension.

But seriously, how many Chief Constables dance round PSU vans waving their arms around and singing songs? I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that this isn't the official blog of, well, anyone. For one thing, if it was there'd be less spelling mistakes.

But, just so that there's no mistakes, here's a video of me during my training. Aye!




There. The Chief's not got one of them.

No comments: